Enterprise 2.0 - Overview
|The benefits of using an Enterprise 2.0 approach to accelerate business performance, break information silos and let innovation emerge through collective intelligence is widespread nowadays. Still, many companies are struggling with adoption at different levels:
- 2.0 approach has been proved fantastic where adoption succeeded, but did not work for every organization, and it is not clear why. Will my organization succeed?
- SMEs find themselves within three options, none fully satisfying or affordable:
- spending a lot on overkill software designed with big enterprises (or big budgets) in mind,
- rely on cheap but unorganized and disperse use of generic blogs, wikis and the like,
- have the communication platform sold via SaaS, thus isolated from the intranet
- hey, inter-group communication and collective purpose is ok now, but how can I integrate my process and internal legacy tools with it, if you sell me the communication platform via SaaS? This is just another silo for widespread communication and is not breaking my application silos! I cannot and don't want to expose my internal data into the cloud
We give you solutions for all the above issues and more, just read on!
- how much time will I take to learn?